What We Do
PFS Fitness Club
The objectives of the Practice Management Program are to assist advisers build, manage and exit their advice based businesses.This is achieved by:
- Ensuring that our Affinity Partners are able to provide their clients with a high quality level of advice
- Implementing practice management methodologies and strategies that will assist advisers in building a better advice based business
- Implementing tools and templates that will enable our Affinity Partners to benchmark their advice based businesses against global "best practice"
- Supporting our Affinity Partners with leading edge support tools and strategies which ensure they are always positioned at the top of our profession
At PFS we work through a structured and disciplined process designed to assess the current level of “fitness” of your practice, identify gaps, highlight areas where improvement is required or sought and tailor a project plan that takes into account the pursuit of “best practice” standards.The process we follow is in three parts:
- Conduct an assessment of each practice to determine their current level of "fitness". The first step towards our partnership with any potential Affinity Partner is the completion of a full business Fitness Check. The results of this business assessment allows us to determine those areas that require immediate attention and to develop a project plan for the implementation of the PFS Practice Management Program within the business. Importantly this project plan is tailored for each Affinity Partner because we recognise each business is uniquely different.
- The implementation of the project plan is critical as we begin the process of working together to help our Affinity Partners build a better business. We work with each practice on implementing the Lifestyle Coaching approach for both new and existing clients as well as the implementation of a fully integrated end to end business process. The entire process is fully supported by the PFS Practice Management Program and the Technology Underpin.
- Once the initial assessment has been completed followed by the production of a tailored project plan, managing our relationship becomes a very important ongoing focus for us. Ensuring our offer and service delivery is always leading edge and achieving this can only be done through effective communication with our Affinity Partners. The ongoing relationship function serves as a basis for "coaching" our Affinity Partners through the effective implementation of the Practice Management Program.